HEY! Do you like YARN? Do you like HELPING ZETSUBOOTY BUY FOOD? Do you like being able to respond to compliments on your FABULOUS KNITTED ITEMS with “thx bro, my friend spun this AMAZING LACEWEIGHT YARN with their VERY OWN HANDS”? Well! Have I got something for you!
But! Most of what I’ve got is still just roving, which makes the selling part a lil difficult, and I am hella broke RIGHT NOW (there’s like $1.30 in my bank account and I can’t pay rent. Ah hahahaha *cries*), so I was wondering: would anyone be willing to do this up commission-style?
I’m terrible at pricing things, and I know most of y’all are prolly broke too, so I’m 100% willing to negotiate prices or sell in lots. (Then again, if you feel like you can give me more, um, WOW, that would be really nice.)
What I have:
- My absolute favourite fibre to spin, a silk-merino blend that is CRAZY soft and comes in these gorgeous colour blends. (The purple is spoken for, but it’s what’s on my spindle rn, and I can always get more!) I have app. 50g/2oz of each, priced $18 CA/50g skein (16.50 US).
- Bright, cheery Corriedale! I have a lot of different colours, and could do a variegated yarn, if you want. Would be great for felting projects! Priced $12 CA/50g skein. ($11 US)
- Local alpaca in a gorgeous natural dove grey. Alpaca is my favourite fibre for knitting-it’s very lanolin-y (or alpaca-lin-y??), and so it’s great for outerwear that you need to shed water. It’s also soft as kitten dreams. Really squooshy kittens. I have app. 100g/4 oz. of this stuff, priced $16 CA/50g skein ($15 US).
- (Not pictured) local white merino fibre I’d love to dye a colour of your choosing! I have app. 125g/5oz. of this, priced $18 CA/50g skein ($16.50 US).
- I also have some sparkly business that can be blended in with any fibres—can be quite subtle and pretty, OR we can go crazy. Add one dollar to the price of any skein.
So yeah! If you, or anyone you know, might want some of this, please consider buying some. I have Paypal, and also a lot of gratitude. And! All of this is stuff I can get more of, so if there’s something you like, but would want to buy more of, lemme know!
If anybody wants yarn spun on commission - here’s zetsubooty.